PlasticGlassesPlasticGlasses

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Rythm Tetris Rythm Tetris

Nice

I love it, a great twist on the original. All those times being a slave to the metronome on my violin have finally payed off.

My only concern is that others will become frustrated with it.

- CoolioBeat - - CoolioBeat -

love it

I love rhythm games, and this is one of the best online ones i've ever played. My only complaint is the lack of songs and lack of difficulty, but that doesn't take away from how freaking awesome this game is. Its very easy to get rock master on every song the first time through, and in later versions it'd be cool to have way harder songs.

nice job

Coolio-Niato responds:

Im glad you enjoy it, and the lack of songs will be changed. Ill be sure to add harder songs to later versions, as well as easier songs for those who said this version was too hard.

Thanks for the Review,
Coolio-N

Biggification Biggification

nice work

wow

i can't feel my wrist now

=)

MaxManning responds:

I can relate to that, luckily now I have the version with a pause/unpause via mouseclick so I can pace myself.

Blob Demo v0.2 Blob Demo v0.2

Better

It's better, but the blob still jumps a bit high.

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

VIN #'s = best part

The way the VIN numbers work is way more interesting than the normal way of editing the car.

With the limited amount of information I could figure out, I came up with this car. CJ|EpIJADEHEIHADE . It took me half an hour to get it perfect.

I have no life :(

Defend Your Temple Defend Your Temple

I love it

Definantly one of my favorites.

FrostedMuffins responds:

Great! I'm glad everyone is liking it so much.
Thanks for the review.

The Rawr Monster Game The Rawr Monster Game

Pretty Good

The controls were a bit awkward, but it's an ok game nontheless.

moogoat responds:

Yeah, strangely enough, we thought those keys were the best ones we could've used, since the 8, 5 and 2 matches up with the dodge...yeah...thanks for the review.